- In order to attract the very best healthcare professionals in the industry, a $7,500 sign on bonus is available for nurses with at least two years experience in a hospital setting. North Alabama Medical Center is now hiring experienced nurses to work on medical-surgical floors, with day and night shifts available. Experienced nurses will complete a fast track orientation processs.
The SWAT Team
- We’re looking for experienced, energetic nurses to join our team. The SWAT Team (Smiling, Willing, Able and Talented) is an advanced RN float pool with seasoned nurses. These nurses must have five years of training in Critical Care and Emergency Medicine. The SWAT Team will be utilized throughout the entire hospital, including Medical-Surgical units.
- $40/hour day shift
- $40/hours plus $3.50/hour night shift differential
- Full time with benefits
- This is a unique opportunity for top notch, highly trained RNs to serve the Shoals at North Alabama Medical Center. Join the team. The SWAT Team.
The Weekenders Program
- We all have a busy schedule and sometimes it just makes sense to work on the weekends. Whether you’re in school, have a family or focus on other obligations during the week, take advantage of our new Weekenders work schedule.
- We have two options that will work well with your busy schedule: Work Friday, Saturday and Sunday – or – Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- This position adds a $4 differential to your base pay, on top of other relevant differentials (night shift, etc.). Be part of our work family, while taking care of your weekday priorities!
- Apply online or contact our Nurse Recruiter at 256-629-1851 for more information.